"Bachelor in Paradise" Show suspended Because drunk PAWG Tried To Have Sex With a Black Man

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

A white female contestants of the ABC TV show Bachelor in Paradise tried to have sex with a Black male contestant, and a suspected white supremacists producer filed a sexual assault complaint with the network.

Corinne Olympios claims she was in a blackout state when she got sexual with fellow "Bachelor in Paradise" star DeMario Jackson ... and she blames producers for not pulling the plug and protecting her, although our sources say people who have seen the tape claim she was lucid and fully engaged.

"Bachelor in Paradise" stars Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson pushed the envelope too far, and "the truth came to light" ... so says 'Bachlorette' star Eric Bigger.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: This the same nikka whose PAWG came through in the 2nd episode of the black Bachelorette:

On 'The Bachelorette,' Rachel Lindsay sent contestant DeMario packing after a woman claiming to be his recent girlfriend confronted him during a group date.

After DeMario's ex appears on the show to tell Rachel that DeMario had never broken up with her, Rachel makes the decision to kick him off the show. (From The Bachelorette Season 13, Episode 2).

David Carroll's commentary on the 2nd episode:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I don't know whether I should laugh or shake my head. That blonde chic is very forward though. She's the same broad that was trying to seduce the bachelor and went topless. Funny enough, she's the current bachelorette's "friend". How do I know all this sh1t? Don't ask.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
A Black man is being charged with sexual assault because a white woman wanted to sleep with him? Am I reading this thread correctly? And as if that wasn't completely blasphemous enough on it's own, it was a third party who complained of feeling "attacked", and that's the actual reason the Black dude is being charged?