Back the Blue rallygoers scream the N-word at Black veteran who was trying to show her support for p

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“As I’m on the corner, I just hear the N-word being called out,” she said. “Someone told me to take a knee, and that’s the part where I was like, ‘Okay, these people really don’t care that I am out here to literally support what they are doing’. Instead, they just saw me for the color of my skin.”

:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: Did she learn her lesson yet or naw?!!? cause alot of c00ns still dont get it do they....:skip:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
She thought fukkin them white dudes in the Army would make it all better. U gotta be careful with blk military girls. Them horny cacs will gas they head up especially after all the brothers done ran through them. But girl is ugly and been ugly so the white dudes really had their way with her body and mind in the military. I did 8 yrs and I saw it all the time

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Is it in the nice part of the city?

Honestly I don't know shyt about Rochester. I was looking to attend RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology). And was looking at the local real estate on zillow. Was surprised by the low prices.

She thought fukkin them white dudes in the Army would make it all better. U gotta be careful with blk military girls. Them horny cacs will gas they head up especially after all the brothers done ran through them. But girl is ugly and been ugly so the white dudes really had their way with her body and mind in the military. I did 8 yrs and I saw it all the time

They don't even mess with black guys unfortunately.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't know shyt about Rochester. I was looking to attend RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology). And was looking at the local real estate on zillow. Was surprised by the low prices.

Been up there once. It seems like a huge city but they do have some rough areas out there. I'm sure 30k up there for a home couldn't be in the good part of the city and from what I saw that cities rough parts are :whoa: crime 360 was filmed there. It's on crime and investigation network.