Back to School shopping is ridiculous now

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I got two boys and one of them hit a growth spurt recently, so I decided to take him out the Mall to buy some new clothes for the schoolyear

The prices they were showing out were down right slanderous :mindblown:

30 dollars for ONE pair of shorts :gucci:
40 dollars for a damn backpack :snoop:
20 dollars for a fukkin BELT :picard:

Da hell is wrong with these nikkas :why:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:ehh:Damn it's already that time of year for the kids to be going back into school? Felt like these little nikkas just got out.

But that's shyt is ridiculous I'd just buy their clothes oversized if I were you so they can grow into them. fukk how they want them to fit

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Yo i need fukking glasses I read this all types of wrong.
funny to see this thread, my BFF just sent me a text asking me if "i want to" buy my godson's back to school supplies. i'm feeling kinda :francis: about this as i bought them last year, i feel like she's kinda taking advantage of me in continuing to ask me to do this.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
$40 for a backpack??? man you better go to the cheap chinese bookbag spot and get him a $15 jansport... :what:

that is ridiculous...

Go to target and get the notebooks and other stuff there fam... any clothes express that from amazon..

Kids want fashionable backpacks fam..

Parents give in. :francis:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back-to-school shopping isn’t how I remember it, honestly. With my daughter it’s just supplementing what she already has that (1) fits and (2) is still wearable. We buy her stuff throughout the year, so maybe that’s it. :yeshrug:

Back in my day, we got a whole new wardrobe every fall (and some at Xmas) that had to last us the whole year :russ:.