Back to the Freaking Drawing Board: Official Houston Texans 2016 Offseason Thread..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Well, we got exposed and embarrased on national TV just like i expected. Got exposed for the fraudulant team we were this season. Instead of rising like the Minnesota Vikings we're floundering and flailing like never before. Any thoughts on what we should do moving forward?

Fire O'Brien? (Although i know this would never happen, although it should)
Discuss upcoming QB options in the draft?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Well, we got exposed and embarrased on national TV just like i expected. Got exposed for the fraudulant team we were this season. Instead of rising like the Minnesota Vikings we're floundering and flailing like never before. Any thoughts on what we should do moving forward?

Fire O'Brien? (Although i know this would never happen, although it should)
Discuss upcoming QB options in the draft?

I say take a QB in the draft and let him develop for the year unless Hoyer who unfortunately is under contract for next year is playing like he played vs KC. Also some more playmakers at the WR and RB position or even a receiving TE is needed.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This thread was long forgotten. Honestly i'm liking the moves we've made so far outside of the Osweiler signing. Im hoping for good things this year. At least we should be MUCH improved on the offensive front. I'm excited to see with Bill O'Brien can do with these new acquisitions.