Back when LeBron often ended high school games in the first half...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
And y’all gotta remember this was before the YouTube, Instagram, mixtape era. A lot of these teams had probably heard rumors or had no idea what was about to happen.

Can you imagine that shyt? You done finally made varsity, you had your clean fit on for game day. Getting all hype in warmups. Then this mother fukker shows up. Alright, so what he a 6’8 point guard? So what he can dunk from the damn free throw line....I’d be heated.

Imagine being a star player on a team that doesn't get recognition, coach pulls you aside and tels you that d1 scouts will be at the game this is your shot. You'll be guarding this dude named LeBron James

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Imagine being a star player on a team that doesn't get recognition, coach pulls you aside and tels you that d1 scouts will be at the game this is your shot. You'll be guarding this dude named LeBron James
Then he shows his ass and you wind up playing at some d3 school that shares it's gym with the high school

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the biggest Bron fan ON THE COURT, but his journey deserves major respect.Breh grew against all odds.Coming from where he came from,

with the type of mother he had, he's a walking miracle nh.All that and he still exceeded the hype:wow:.My only disagreements are with the "Better than

Michael Jordan" shyt.