Bad Date vs Sexual Assault

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Do you agree with CNN Journalist Ashleigh Banfield? Does she need to be more empathetic to Aziz Ansari accuser/victim?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Anybody with a brain and common sense..
That read that bullshyt could see it was a lie..
I wouldn't say she was lying because like Ashleigh Banfield said she described in great detail what happened. The question is would what she described be considered a bad sexual experience or would it be sexual assault/rape?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I wouldn't say she was lying because like Ashleigh Banfield said she described in great detail what happened. The question is would what she described be considered a bad sexual experience or would it be sexual assault/rape?

:stopitslime: No way in hell that's assault. If it is, most men are going to jail.

Got to stop being so soft on women like this. She's trying to ruining dude's career over a bad date. he didn't force her to do anything. She couldve left at anytime, she chose to stay

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: No way in hell that's assault. If it is, most men are going to jail.

Got to stop being so soft on women like this. She's trying to ruining dude's career over a bad date. he didn't force her to do anything. She couldve left at anytime, she chose to stay
It was like chick was trying everyway possible to make herself a victim:bryan:

Then she doesn't reveal herself:mjlol:

If anything I thank her because the women or men who support her should be bushed automatically...can't take them seriously.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think there is more to the story than what is being stated. But I would never go after the supposed victim unless I believed without a doubt that she presented with complete BS.
Also, the story is also getting tiring. We need legit conversations about this between men and women, because of the "men are predators" rhetoric does ZERO to the issue.

And don't get me started at the "enthusiastic consent" lingo. Enthusiasm isn't an objective metric like yes/no/etc and creates a ambiguous standard which creates an area of risk.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
She thought she was gonna get saved. She thought she was gonna have a fairy tale romance. She saw pictures of them on the red carpet in her head. Homie just wanted to smash and then she had buyer's remorse. She's mad that she didnt get anything but dikk breath out of the deal.

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
step extra carefully around women these days. If you do online dating make sure you get some kind of freaky text from her and save that shyt. And when you go to hers act as if you dont even need the p*ssy. Like she should be pleased to fukk YOU, cause thats how it should be. He is not in the wrong but Asnari didnt help himself by wanting to get it in so quick

The last tinder ho i smashed I was talkin wild over text and when i went over to hers I was just chillin. She wanted some super rough borderline type shyt and she was like 'so why you talk crazy over text but not right now?'
I just said 'in person im more of a do'er than a talker :manny:'. That was enough to get things rolling

nikkas that be runnin up in their place (or have them over to theirs) acting aggressive get caught up in shyt like this