Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Goal!!

Afro-Colombian women-9.133

Afro-Colombian women hit a HUGE GOAL for day 10 when they DOMINATED the competition with a massive score of 9.133!!!! Easily butchering North Sudanese women from the top spot and finally putting some respeck on Team Diaspora's name. Females from the diaspora has finally taken the top spot from Team Africa.

People on the Coli found these Afro-Latinas from Colombia to be worth their 25 ten points. Even tho there are not many Afro-Colombian women in the USA, the many pics were enough to convince them. But the most amazing thing is that Afro-Colombians THIS season broke records on across the boards compared to last season. A higher score, higher 10s and higher number of votes. And last year Afro-Colombians got a score of 9.000. A very good showing for these ladies. But will they be able to hold on to their crowns for long? This series is only now just getting warmed up.

And now for day 11....

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Chad.svg.png

Chad is called the Dead Heart of Africa. A country located in central Africa. A Islamic African country. Chadian women are an ENTIRELY NEW contestant in this series and our final Sahelian women!

We only know about Chad being a country terrorized by Boko Haram. But what about their women? Well, I don't know much about the women there nor have I heard many speak about them but I felt they were good enough to be added in this series and to see how far they will go as an unknown group of women. The women from this country are diverse from Sara people, Tuaregs, Kanem people, Toubou people and many others. Basically a melting pot.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!
ZnRnGoT.jpg

bhJYHpV.jpg

j6qob0N.jpg

SFRC2Oa.jpg

hObgDG4.jpg

TxvpPZk.jpg

GJgk1bo.jpg

mN7TRpE.jpg

KdBt9AS.jpg

qSJPmbx.jpg

94adq1Q.jpg

uW1f2GK.jpg

KKykAgX.gif

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
These women look good but i'm gonna assume these are models and/or the elites with money regularly traveling to Europe and shyt. Are there any pictures of the common Chadian woman?:patrice:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
These women look good but i'm gonna assume these are models and/or the elites with money regularly traveling to Europe and shyt. Are there any pictures of the common Chadian woman?:patrice:
This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.

Also finding Chadian women is VERY hard.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways going with a 5 sadly. Yeah some nice pieces posted but not all that. When I was trying to find pics for women of this country they hardly had any dymes or knock outs. But average to :whoa:. Not ugly but just not enough for me.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
They are good looking but didn't make me say wow. 7 from me

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I’d say a 9, I like slim builds on Black women with curves in the right place.

Imaan hamaan one of my favorite models too even tho she’s a reformed wrench.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
7/10

Chad is a true melting pot of Africa.

Too bad its landlocked, poor, with no English speakers so we aren't seeing their best at their best.

And only 20% of the population has access to a smartphone.