BAD Season 2: Day 12 - Rank AFRO-MEXICAN WOMEN!!!! Vota ahora...

Are Afro-Mexican women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Chadian women-7.600

While the country Chad is named the "Dead heart of Africa", they're women were not by the Coli. Where they were surprisingly rated a very decent score of 7.600 for not such a well known group of women from a very poor country in the middle of the desert. However, while they did gather a decent score they still hit rock bottom at the leaderboard, but that can change.

And now for day 12!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png

Yall nikkas were NOT expecting this probably. Yeah, for day 12 we are ranking Afro-Mexican women. Afro-Mexican women are the NEWEST addition to this entire series. Many people talk about Latinas of Afro descent such as Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Brazilians or Afro-Cubans, but what about Afro-Mexican women??? Especially among "#ForeignGang" members. Afro-Mexican women are rare group compared to most in this competition, however I hear they are mostly concentrated in the Costa Chica of Oaxaca and Guerrero, Veracruz of Mexico.

Although, I hear that there are some Afro-Mexican chicks in Cali and Texas. I don't know much about Afro-Mexicans, but some of their looks remind me of blasians. But anyways, how does the Coli rank these women? Are the worthy to be listed among Dominicans, Ricans, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Brazilians and the other big name Afro-Latina groups?

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!!!
WhSGdEz.jpg

fz7HZVH.jpg

ruQAtME.jpg

FQNPKrx.jpg

wLgUPJE.jpg

AcmD8bC.jpg

CGPneS0.jpg

AaKWxxN.jpg

Rrrb5sK.jpg

giphy.gif

0cxS94y.jpg