Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Trip and Fall... :no::no::no:

Kenyan women-8.000

For day 17 Kenyan women accidentally tripped and fell badly with an average decent score of 8.000. A BIG repeat BIG free fall from a 8.688 last season! I was surprised that the Coli found them a bit average and not worthy of the top 10. I tried finding the best pics but that seemed to not be enough to sway the Coli. Overall a disappointing season for Kenyan women. :no:

And now we move onto day 18.

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Saint_Lucia.svg.png

^^^Like the song states for day 18 we return BACK to the Caribbean! This time the island of St Lucia. From what I've seen St Lucia seem to have some beautiful hidden gems and is quite underrated compared to the more known islands. Like many islanders they are beautiful, have great smiles, good sex appeal and are quite diverse.

But lets see how far the Coli ranks them.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
MCfgzA1.jpg

7wuWR3O.jpg

LGfVGVA.jpg

j6ebyAb.gif

qH46TLa.jpg

BfA76mp.jpg

MZHAtA4.jpg

CTO0W4o.jpg

GDc7hAq.jpg

axBwB34.jpg

Hc9lvYL.jpg