BAD Season 2: Day 24 - Rank Nigerian women!!!!(Westside Is Best Side)

Are Naija women GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain)

• 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Apocalypse :eek::eek:

African-American women-9.522

For day 23 and like everyone expected... Last years champ laid carnage to every contestant in the series with a obliterating score of 9.522. Their new lead lady Ryan Destiny(along with Ashanti) was just as unmerciful as Taylor Rooks last year. No one was spared when AA women killed everyone with ease. Not even Zimbabwean or Afro-Colombian women put up much a fight.

AA women took their rightful place as leader of the leaderboard and leader of the Diaspora leaderboard. Queen of both leaderboard. #TeamDiaspora came back and dominated for day 23. As of right now Diasporans of the New World dominate the top 5. However... AA women weren't without any errors... This seasons they got half less votes and 10s compared to last year. 52 total 10s down from 101 total 10s. But can AA women be stopped...? Will there be a Luke Skywalker?

But now day 24 commences...

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
jghcp4.jpg

We gonna see what the "Giant of Africa" has to offer for day 24...:smoker::smoker::smoker: Thats right... Green, White and Green is has entered in for day 24. Nigerian women probably have the biggest advantage in this entire series. Nigeria is home to the largest Afro descent population in the world. Nigeria is home to 250 ethnic groups. However, the three main ones are the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa of the North.

Like I said Nigerian women have a big advantage because there is so many damn ethnic groups. If you want a nice, traditional, veiled beauty then Hausa women and other women from the North has that for you. Nice chocolate and curvy then try Yoruba women. Tall, slim(I believe most of them are correct me...) and with nice red+black complexions then try Igbo women.

Naija women can be slim or very curvy. Whatever you like. They also range in different facial phenotypes, skin complexions and fashion styles. Naija girls did pretty decent last season. But enough of me rambling on... Lets see how they do THIS season.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
wFdlc38.jpg

H6bHEaX.jpg

0LBvpEQ.jpg

9TWf2QN.jpg

bgTGUlC.jpg

biAipcp.jpg

5Pg3Ijd.jpg

swYrEAu.jpg

zh8SfbF.jpg

xqJtipJ.gif

Ww7UPJq.jpg