Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Ivory Coast women-9.105

Even with a low vote turnout, score and total 10s compared to last season... The women from the Ivory Coast ONCE AGAIN proved why they are among West Africa's finest. The Coli rated these Akan beauties an amazing score of 9.105!! West side is the best side did it yet again...

And now for day 27...

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_the_Bahamas.svg.png

I love going to the Bahamas and been there many times to count. But what about their women...? For day 27 we rank women from the tourism magnet Bahamas. And we travel back yet again to the Caribbean. Bahamian women are a bit underrated when it comes to discussing Caribbean women and yet the Bahamas is a well known island. Why is this? Bahamian women last year had a decent score, but they can never(at least on the Coli) get out of the shadows of other islands such as Jamaicans, Haitians, Dominicans, Trinis, etc. And there is a significant Bahamian population in Florida. But lets see how far they rank this time around...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
ps5XFio.jpg

VcfShaK.jpg

eVrNuoZ.jpg

OwBJhht.jpg

5hbgRHt.jpg

lWJfwGu.jpg

9hL7yh9.jpg

C2px5qU.jpg

lRQrvE1.jpg

giphy.gif

2sirPM6.jpg

N5nC8jm.jpg

SrtgdDe.jpg

mcOJtem.jpg

AlU35ia.jpg

fRXqZb4.jpg

rnRIgIH.jpg

Last edited:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is the case where i'm pretty conflicted. I have never seen a Bahamian that looks like these women above. Most of em i've met vacationing in Miami were all dark as hell and pretty stocky :patrice:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They look like most of the sistas I seen in South Florida last summer. I went to a car show or some shyt. They cute and all but they didn't blow me away

I'll give em a 6

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
They look like most of the sistas I seen in South Florida last summer. I went to a car show or some shyt. They cute and all but they didn't blow me away

I'll give em a 6

Exactly my experience with them in South Florida. Some were pleasing and cute but not exactly "bad", the rest just had slightly big bodies but without the ass.

I'll average em out a 6.5.