BAD Season 2: Day 39 - Rank Guyanese women!!(For dougla lovers... #Foriegngang)

Are Guyanese women GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain)

• 3(No trolling! Explain)

• 4(No trolling! Explain)

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Explosion

Sierra Leone women-8.930

For day 38 Salone females not only came out in an explosion but defeated the odds where they were rated an AMAZING score of 8.930, shooting them high up the leaderboard! A humongous increase from last season's score of a mere 7.280. Leading these West African females was leonegoddess who no doubt helped out her countrywomen. But also the fact that the Coli fell in love with these West African females combo of slim thickness and chocolate skin tone. Salone women came back with vengeance.

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Guyana.svg.png

Get your tickets ready because for day 39 #ForiegnGang and #ImportGang take a first class plane down into South America again but this time heading to the country known as Guyana!!! That's right for day 39 we potentially have a big one. Today we're ranking women from the South American country known as Guyana. Now when it comes to Guyanese women I feel that they are highly underrated. Not only do they have hitters but they have a great amount of crazy diversity among them. They in a way remind me of Trini women. If you like light brites, chocolates, brown skin, etc,etc then Guyana has all that. But what is unique about Guyana is that they have many of these exotic dougla(Afro/South Asian mixes) types and so if you are a fan of that phenotype then Guyanese women are for you. You can find these women mainly in Brooklyn especially in Flatbush. I find many of them to be bad especially these Guyanese bartender milf I know.:ehh:

Last season Guyanese women did decent but I felt they should've done better. But lets see how this Caribbean/South American country does for day 39...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!

NeohWFq.jpg

YZEHd6d.jpg

QDPW1xt.jpg

b6NEl1i.jpg

bMc4hPg.jpg

VQpRppY.jpg

P9F7dCz.jpg

IXEmL1Y.jpg

BM7P6QJ.gif

kcIgoWV.jpg

H2bZqQI.gif