BAD Season 2: Day 42 - Rank Liberian women!!(Chocolate thickness! Enter)

Are Liberian women GOAT?

• 1(No trolling! Explain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(No trolling! Explain

• 3(No trolling! Explain

• 4(No trolling! Explain

• 5(:Id:)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Royal Win

Egyptian women-8.885

For day 41 Egyptian women made Queen Nefertiti proud when they gained a big royal score of 8.885. The Coli found their exotic/Nubian influenced look to be a deal breaker. But also the Coli fell in love with Nubian instagram baddie lasaina who lead Egyptian women to a big win compared to a score of 7.575 from last season.

And now for day 42.

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Liberia.svg.png

When many people think of Liberia, they think of the deadly Liberian civil war and other negative things. And yet in my opinion Liberia has among the baddest chicks from West Africa. That's right for day 42 we are starting with a big one. Some nice chocolate thickness. For day 42 rank women from the West African country of Liberia.

From my real life experience Liberian women are bad. But what I like about these chicks is that they have this nice black on black chocolate skin tone and thickness to go along with it. IMO they along with Ghanaians have the GOAT dark skin chicks. So if you are into DSW and thick chicks then Liberian women are for you. Liberian women are so bad that they were among the FIRST African women to break into western modelling. Last season Liberian women did very well but lets see how they do this time around. :smile:

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!

IkPrwi7.jpg

i9cWAS2.jpg

0jCW9RE.gif

B6faCNG.jpg

T6Xsqci.jpg

cxoR8Ad.jpg

bL1cFRo.jpg

JoLTqgS.gif
ZfZo8oj.gif

qBAkrSb.jpg

OxCaNmY.jpg