BAD Season 2: Day 9 - Rank Swazi women....

Are Swazi women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

North Sudanese-8.609

Day 8 saw North Sudanese women come out with an explosive score of 8.609, while overtaking Ugandan women for top spot for #1 on the leaderboard! A big increase in score from last season! Many on the Coli found that North Sudan had many knockouts when it came to facial beauty which gave them an advantage. Even, though from a conservative Islamic country, North Sudanese women also had many eye candy which also tipped the score in their favor. North Sudanese are hardly mentioned when people talk about the baddest African women, but maybe they will now.

However, will they hold onto their #1 position?

And now onto day 9!

Rules:
  1. Since 1s, 2s, 3s and votes are extreme LOW votes, and to stop troll/bias votes, you will have to give a 3-4 paragraph explaining why you chose such vote for it NOT to be disqualified. This is one of the most important rules.
  2. Since people's view on "Blackness" varies, this series is not based on "Blackness" but instead the different levels of African admixture in each female group.
  3. This series is basically a beauty pageant where we rank the BEST of the BEST of each population. However, you can use real life experiences.
  4. This series will run 61-62 days. 1-2 days more than the original.
  5. Like the original you will be voting from a 1-10 scale but remember to refer back to rule 1.
  6. Votes will be public to enforce rule 1.
  7. Days last 24 hours.
  8. Again since this is a beauty pageant we are MOSTLY voting based on looks.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Season 2 Leaderboard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Swaziland.svg.png

For day 9, women from Swaziland are the first Southern African contestants to be ranked. Many people mostly know Swaziland due to it being the few monarchies in Africa. But what about the women? Like most southern Africans, the women are mainly Bantu African, and like their neighboring southern Africans many of them can be quite thick. But lets see how the Coli rates.

bhkLmF6.jpg

WyNsgE7.jpg

xJruLm7.jpg

9YXgHwj.jpg

CvVxLIV.jpg

q4od8rt.jpg

AumlmFv.jpg

WSiAi4h.gif

MFknlfW.jpg

JupBCdi.jpg

Q9rVA7h.jpg

W19E7C6.jpg

X8YpFjy.jpg

tDP2y4d.jpg

TBWRxcI.jpg

bPm4NxJ.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I have a young Swazi waiting on me in Johannesburg, South Africa.

We used to work together for the same company. I worked out of Atlanta and she worked out of out Johannesburg office. We got rather close chatting on skype while working together on some maintenance windows. She already told me whenever i swing by South Africa i should stay at her spot + she promised to take me to Swaziland to visit her village.

I hope to make it there some time in the next year or so. She dont have no fat ass like those but she got a nice little something

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:wow:swazi women

the pictures in this thread has some beautiful ones, but the truly beautiful swazi women are the everyday,little to no make up, walking down the street swazi women.
i remember flirting with this one that was working at a filling station close to where i lived:wow:damn, all natural curves, friendly and flirty and she'd mispronounce my name with her beautiful accent. beautiful woman.
:blessed:9/10
:mjcry:i miss swaziland!!