Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 1 - Somalis!

Are Somali women GOAT?

• 1(scust)

Votes: 5 7.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.5%

• 5(Id)

Votes: 4 6.1%

Votes: 8 12.1%

Votes: 8 12.1%

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • 10(noah)

Votes: 32 48.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Note: Forgot to close poll. Somalis only got 28 10s and NOT 32!

I've been wanting to make this tourney for the longest. Hell ever since I joined this site but I've been hesitate due to the potential tribal wars it may cause. But this thread here pushed me to FINALLY make it! I feel this has to be solved ONCE and for all! As men of African descent we know about women are the SUPERIOR women on the face of this Earth. There is no argument. No debate. They are the original women. They are the most diverse in looks. From very pale "yellow" to midnight dark. From very slim to very thick. Broad to narrow faces. Among every other thing. We know our women are the GOAT but WHICH women of African descent is the GOAT speciically since they come in so many looks? Many of the Coli have been arguing this but now I think its time to settle this.

This tourney will work very similar to @MikeyC "Rate this girl" one, especially when it comes to the voting/ranking. So it shouldn't be new. But unlike his one, obviously we will be going by entire ethnic/nationalities. In this tourney there is going to be a DIVERSE set of women of African descent from West Africans, Caribbeans, Latin Americans, Bantu women, Horn of Africans, North Africans(the 'black' ones) and even African decent women of those Indian ocean islands. So yeah this is going to be a BIG battle. Get ready and make sure to rep the women of your nationality/ethnic. :smoker:

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.
Day 1....
2000px-Flag_of_Somalia.svg.png

For the very FIRST day one we have a big beauties from the Horn of Africa... Somali Women. Somali women are a southern Cushytic speaking women. Some consider them a powerhouse in the Horn being able to rival Ethiopian women. Somali women have nice caramel to very dark skin with exotic narrow facial phenotype, wavy to straight hair and sometimes can be very thick. Some argue that they are the GOAT Horners but are the GOAT women of African descent? We'll see.

Pictures:
The Somali Women Appreciation Thread مبارك

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
-1 for extreme anti-blackness and they aren't built for the longterm so I'll give them a 7

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you all love these subjective 'for fun' threads that turn into a derivative of or parallel penis measuring

the only problem is there is no definitive answer and the 'for fun' aspect dies really fast because the coli has a high population of entitled brats or cry babies who tie their emotions to subjectivity.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
you all love these subjective 'for fun' threads that turn into a derivative of or parallele penis measuring

the only problem is there is no definitive answer and the 'for fun' aspect dies really fast because the coli has a high population of entitled brats or cry babies who tie their emotions to subjectivity.

Then don't participate! Anyways negged and ignored.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
6 cos some of them got them big ol battys, but be handing it under all them clothes. :francis:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
oh boy I arrive home just in time:mjgrin:

cons:arab worshippers if it ain't Somali, they seem garbage in bed from their demeanor

pros: when they're fine, they are REALLY fine, they can be so sweet and dandy ones you go past their wall. I have a full muslim name, so it's easier for me

rating: 6.9