Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 10 - Bajans!

Are Bajan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterdays Results

Gabonese women-7.516

I was surprised by yesterdays results as I actually thought these women would do much better due to me believing they had a lot of pretty women. But day 9 saw Gabonese take a decent score of 7.516, good(as they were able to overtake Puerto Rican women) but not good enough to be in the top four. Not only that but they only managed to get one 10 vote...

And now onto day 10...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.​
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.​
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).​
  4. Votes will all be public.​
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.​
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.​
  7. Days will last 24 hours.​
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.​
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.​
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.​
Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard
____________________________________________________________________________________________
bb.png

We all know about the singer Rihanna, but for day 10 we will be rating the women from the same island she comes from... Barbados!!! Barbados is a tiny island in the Caribbean however like with most Caribbean islands the women there are packing. Many people consider Rihanna among the sexist women but is that the same for other Bajans? We'll see...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
4q9HS3r.jpg

ZJQ8Zn8.jpg

mEFIaR0.jpg

Fu2LAPr.jpg

eV91Iki.jpg

QsmU1l0.jpg

EiJCmwA.jpg

1KqXmVX.jpg

X7CPn6R.jpg

AHA6G09.jpg

hfNVD1y.jpg

CnhIolW.jpg

geKDjLL.jpg

O9aXoWy.jpg

8CD3CpB.jpg

Q52Wj5J.jpg

LhjpHxL.jpg

u4dXQ6E.jpg

Last edited:

Remo

Pro
Daps
based on pics they're weak in face area on average.