Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 18 - Afro-Colombians!!!!

Are Afro-Colombiana women GOAT????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
From the epic Superbowl Falcon's fail, me losing $400 and me almost drinking myself to death I'm surprised I'm even alive to continue this tourney. Anyways...

Yesterdays Results

Sierra Leonean women-7.280

While many did not find Salone women to be unattractive, many on the Coli gave them a majority of 7s seeing Salone women nothing above averege. Again they were NOT said to be unattractive but not enough knock outs to climb higher on the list. They gathered an "okay" score of 7.280.

And now onto day 18...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

hkL4e6O.jpg

For day 18 we got a HEAVYWEIGHT!!! My most favorite Afro-hispanic women(second being Dominicanas)... Afro-Colombians!!!

Most people know about the nation of good o'le Colombia... However the bad part! Like this!
giphy.gif

And this!
giphy.gif

And this!
giphy.gif

And this!!!
giphy.gif

And finally THIS!!!
LRfQj7T.gif

Uh...Okay... I think I made my point.:huhldup: But anyways the sad truth is that a significant amount of us "gringos" only know Colombia by its Drug Cartels, cocaine and Pablo Escobar. BUT when we do FINALLY get to talking about the fine ass women there we only talk about the very pale Mestizo and European descent women. Not the African descent women that lives there. African descent you say? YES! Colombia actually has a significant African descent population. In terms of population in Latin America they are THIRD behind Brazil and Haiti.

Me I have met Afro/Mulatto Colombians. And I gotta say that they were good. I remember back in my second semester of college going for my associates these two fine as Colombians I always use to talk to. What I noticed about them(and many Colombians) was that they were down to Earth, loved the shyt outta Hip Hop and really fukked with us brothas. :whoo:

But too bad one was married and the other one was preggo. But anyways what I like about Colombians of African descent is that they look just as good(or BETTER) as Dominicans but the advantage they have over Dominicans is that these chicks are wifie fukking material. One of my old homeboys was with one and he said she cooked and cleaned for him a lot. Afro-Colombians also seem to be very thick on average(from my experience). But anyways enough of me going on and on. Lets see if Afro-Colombianas really are heavyweights or if its all talk.:youngsabo:

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
Starting this shyt off with good o'le Miss Colombia from Choco region:banderas:
vGhL1iN.jpg

lHypgEm.jpg

giphy.gif

sqIwbNW.jpg

Hk38Rf0.jpg

giphy.gif

cValmBH.jpg

GzHclq9.jpg

wJ9gvgJ.jpg

giphy.gif