Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 2 - Puerto Ricans! (UPDATE: Images directly in thread)

Are Puerto Rican women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Yesterday's results

Somali women-7.933

The Southern Cushytic beauties were the first pick and managed to take a good score of 7.993. Being a good start off for this tourney. But will they hold their #1 spot? We'll see.

Note: Somalis were bumped up to a 8.224 due to some disqualified votes.

And now onto day two...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.
Day 2....
2000px-Flag_of_Puerto_Rico.svg.png

For day 2 we have the spicy women from the Spanish speaking island of Puerto Rico! Me personally I am surrounded by Puerto Rican women as I have a lot in my family. But we on the East coast have all in general are use to PR women. They are very curvy from my experience and have a rainbow complexion. But here we are only focusing on the mulatto/black ones who from my experience are ride hard for their African roots. :ehh: But will this all make it enough to snipe the crown from the current queens? We'll have to see.

t5hdok.jpg

sTEh1.jpg

2vce3x0.jpg

tumblr_njtnilrj251rjhan3o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nis3r2TjuM1rjhan3o1_540.jpg

nywp36.jpg
15rbjox.jpg
10eeurm.jpg
badasslatinapyt-dammitman-nice-1.jpg

2gwgzsm.jpg

b17f0345.jpg

5f23ab58.jpg

6423279d.jpg

84f53236.jpg

762aba01.jpg

1f1a15f7.jpg

8d7ff7db.jpg

5e60196e.jpg

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways I'm going to have to give a 7 here sadly. I use to rank Puerto Ricans very high especially when it came to Hispanic women but seeing many PRs in real life and pics of them online they now seem meh to me. Compared to Dominicans they have way more European admixture and most I've seen look too pale and don't age well. Even the ones who are mixed or "black" too... Now to me Dominicans/Cubans>>>PRs in terms of islander Hispanics. Just my opinion.:yeshrug:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Rosario Dawson, Claudette Ortiz, Bernice Burgos, Lala and Shar Jackson are all full or partial Rican. I'd give them a 6 as a whole since they tend to be lighter than I prefer and they age terribly.
Rosario :noah:

Lala on Power :noah:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
My bad, but I feel that it's a roundabout way of accomplishing that goal. :yeshrug:

I feel to judge a collective group you will need A LOT of pictures to get a good look at their consistent. Which is my I am using my appreciation threads. People just need to click the spoiler and then click on any of the the links. Simple.