Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 22 - Beninese!

Are Beninese women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Malawian women-6.857

While the Coli admired the thickness of Malawian women they saw the overall appearance of Malawian women to be average. And so Malawian women were only able to gather an okay score of 6.857 only barely getting close to a 7. They showed to be the weakest of Southeastern Africans for now...

And now onto day 22...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Benin.svg.png

Benin is a country in West Africa named after the Benin Kingdom in Nigeria. Benin is a unique country because the majority of the population practices indigenous Vodun compared to Christianity or Islam. But speaking of the women there... Beninese women are direct descendants of these badass Amazonian women of the Dahomey Empire.:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant:

"The Dahomey Amazons are the only documented all-female official front-line combat arms military unit in modern history. Tough, uber-intense asskicking women single-mindedly devoted to hardening themselves into ruthless instruments of battlefield destruction, these machete-wielding, musket-slinging lady terminators were rightly-feared throughout Western Africa for over250 years, not only for their fanatical devotion to battle, but for their utter refusal to back down or retreat from any fight unless expressly ordered to do so by their king. If you were some poor conscript douchebag militia soldier hanging out around your barracks and you saw these scary-as-**** kill-chicks suddenly start charging out of the woods in your direction, screaming their war chants with their muskets barking fire and their signature double-edged two-foot-long machetes brandished threateningly over their heads, you had one fleeting moment to overcome your crippling panic and defend yourself. Because if you failed to kill them – and I mean if you failed to kill every single last fukking one of them, some murderous woman was going to club you unconscious with a musket butt, drag you back to her capital, chop off your head with one swing of her machete, boil the skin off of your decapitated face, and then use your skull to decorate the royal palace."
Badass of the Week: The Dahomey Amazons

The women were dangerous however were/are they dangerous in looks? Beninese women like most coastal West Africans are very stylish in their looks. But Beninese women also seem to have a French influenced swagger to them. Anyways, how far will the direct descendants of the fierce Dahomey Amazonians rank?

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
MD0UCiL.jpg

kYldj8N.jpg

HekFTe5.jpg

OdhMApv.jpg

BoY2VWw.jpg

KGaHlvH.jpg

V4QPj67.jpg

86XvWpZ.jpg

a1ZHjeO.jpg

rsW65cH.jpg

NGZ0HD2.jpg