Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 26 - Namibians!

Are Namibian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Batswana women-7.812

Yesterday saw Batswana women acquire a great score of 7.812 landing them 9th on the list. The Coli was very fond of their amazing curves.

And now onto day 26...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1280px-Flag_of_Namibia.svg.png

The region of Southern Africa is returning again for round 2! This time with Namibian women. One of my former coworkers was Namibian and he had MANY daughters.:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Not to sound offensive but I think he practiced polygamy. He was an older guy but man were his daughters :wow: nice and thick. I tried to get with them but they claimed I was too "young." :smh: Anyways, that was my few experience with Namibian women. The pics I've seen of them online they look like decent looking Southern African women. But lets see how these group of ladies rank.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!

wyPmTkA.jpg

HDM9rrF.jpg

E6boKA8.jpg

HyH4Gyc.jpg

Fs7YE1u.jpg

brR0GDD.jpg

fWVBPOm.jpg

P84t2p4.jpg

q2SS0mS.jpg

2uzcflz.jpg

r2AM6YA.jpg