Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 30 - Mozambicans!!

Are Mozambican women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Afro-Venezuelans-7.068

For day 29 Afro-Venezualans weren't able to impress the Coli enough. Their final score was a meh score of 7.068 only barely escaping the 6 range.

And now onto day 30!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Mozambique.svg.png

There a reason why the Portuguese won't get the fukk outta Africa and Mozambique along with Angola are the reasons. Mozambique is another Southeast African Bantu country, however with a Portuguese twist. It also has a badass flag with a freaking Ak47 on it. The Makua people seem to be the main ethnic group, but due to long Portuguese rule the women there have some slight Portuguese admixture. Most Mozambican women I've seen online were not bad looking. They are often times very curvy. But lets see how far these Portuguese speaking Bantus rank.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!
mQnPQ3p.jpg

G6Ygrtq.jpg

qV0RvkQ.jpg

yZKmmJq.jpg

6tPDzBl.jpg

xoP65LK.jpg

U44dqQb.jpg

LGFVEWp.jpg

cc5uTur.jpg

ImpURfb.jpg

pCJlevx.jpg

VSGmafy.jpg

12093256_186307301702528_1610212610_n.jpg

21FDhjb.jpg

b997iQR.jpg

t31JWui.jpg

w30KPQj.jpg

xEv2P65.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
fairly beautiful, a lot of variety in the photos, curvy but a shade below some of the other Swahili countries so 8.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps

You can see why the portuguese didn't want to leave
Cv, Angola and Mozambique

I know one girl who grandparents are Mozambiquan, shes white tho