Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 31 - Afro-Cubans!!

Are Afro-Cuban women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Mozambican women-8.057

For day 30 the women from the Portuguese speaking African country of Mozambique gathered a excellent score of 8.057. The Coli were fond of their curvy bodies and diversity in looks.

And now onto day 31...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Cuba.svg.png

For day 31 we rank the salsa and rhythm dancing women from the largest country in the Caribbean... CUBA! We've all heard about Cuba and their well known past leader Fidel Castro. However, what about their Afro population? According to @Dip thread, Afro-Cubans appear to have strong Nigerian Yoruba roots. They also retained a lot of their African culture/heritage. From what I've seen Afro-Cubans especially from the islands seem to be the most pro-black islander Hispanics. But what I like about Afro-Cuban women is their sexy rhythmic Latin dancing. They are also always seem to be included when someone list their top 5 Caribbean women. But anyways lets see how far they rank.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
luC9Ebm.jpg

IUwWC6A.jpg

VwY99Oh.jpg

RJFD2Q8.jpg

Uj3m9xa.jpg

vr8CYDV.jpg

VEW4ksv.jpg

YiUzMy0.jpg

PBNI8qn.gif

U4AHqN3.jpg

id0TNH1.jpg

7PaE9Ll.gif

BAbP2cE.jpg

vJziF8n.jpg

JQcT2jz.jpg

Kb0NX6f.jpg

hOVqFGp.jpg

beVNgFb.jpg

NjQNbe3.gif

Last edited:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:7-8 look wise maybe 8.5 My main jawn jawn is Afrocuban but she really just a around the way joint from the hood.

she doesn't look mixed or dominican and she dont speak spanish, she only has a Spanish surname- just a nice looking brown skinned joint. I think alot of Afrocubans assimilated into African American culture esp in Jersey, NY, Philly, Bmore, DC so in a case like Juju I'd just say they're African American.

Edit

Last edited: