Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 33 - Gambians!!!

Are Gambians GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterdays Courageous Fight

Liberian women-8.882

Day 32 was a fierce battle where Liberian women stormed the united top 5 realms...
tumblr_o4g7eigc6E1qd4rf5o1_r1_500.gif

Slaughtering anyone who got in their way. Booting out Nigerians from the top 5 and soon over taking Afro-Cuban women. On day 32 Liberian women proved that they deserve to be in the top 5 when it comes to West African women.

However... While now queen of the all the realms(general leaderboard), they managed to take the African throne, taking out Ethiopian women to become the NEW queen of the African realm!
635960697236014442-695046826_anigif_enhanced-buzz-31663-1394796719-4.gif

:bow::bow::bow::bow:All hail the Liberian queens. :bow::bow::bow::bow:

And now onto day 33....

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_The_Gambia.svg.png

West Africa aka Westside is the best side is back for round 2... Some of you may not know this country, but as of recently Gambia has had some problems especially when it came to their president elections. Luckily the former president was finally ousted. Gambia is a small country in West Africa that is basically an enclave of Senegal. It is the smallest country in mainland Africa. The two biggest groups there are the Mandinka, Fula and Wolof. But what about their women? While I have not had any personal experiences with Gambian women, from what I have seen online their women like most Sahelian women are slim and tall and what I like to call a "royal" look to them. But anyways lets see how far they rank.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!

umiYs7b.jpg

iDQ03Gp.jpg

w4mK5dm.jpg

xJq6C40.jpg

Q1OZ9XS.jpg

BkcgWc8.jpg

kLgF9hp.jpg

UJqslCS.jpg

m0ubhf6.jpg

XdLv6V6.jpg

F1dYTUz.jpg

Hml5Ei4.jpg

K2q6IPO.jpg

QkQECd9.jpg

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
I figured Liberians would get a high vote considering they are a distant cousin to AAs, they are also Mende which is what AAs are predominate of (not exclusive but majority).

Never met a Gambian, don't know anything about them. Can't say I feel anything for the pictures posted above.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I figured Liberians would get a high vote considering they are a distant cousin to AAs, they are also Mende which is what AAs are predominate of (not exclusive but majority).

You keep saying this but I've either seen the largest share of AA ancestry being Angolan, Senegambian or groups on the Cameroonian/Nigerian border.

Gambians get a 7 from me. About average.