Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 39 - Egyptians(Southerners/Nubians)!!!!

Are Egyptian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's DOMINATION!!!!

Angolan women-9.425

Note: one troll vote was disqualified.

Yesterday saw a huge victory for mama Africa where Angolans brutalized everyone in the series. They were left to face the reigning queen(Trinis) where they absolutely demolished Trinis with absolute ease.
giphy.gif

Angolans lived up their hype of being among the baddest in Africa. They lived up to their hype as being those who dominate the Miss Universe. The Coli saw these women as nearly perfection when they gave them a total of 28 tens! Angolans nice slim athletic build along with some thickness with combination of their beautiful faces allowed them to crush anyone in their way. Trinis dominate 37 long reign came to a abrupt END!

All hail the Angolan queen!!! May her reign be merciful...
635960697236014442-695046826_anigif_enhanced-buzz-31663-1394796719-4.gif

And now onto day 39!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
17bd49e354c13ce18af5fc84e382a7f7.jpg

For day 39 we rate our third North African entry... Egyptian women. Many brehs from New Jersey and even those who lived in Egypt have claimed that Egyptian women are eye hitters. I've seen some and I agree. Since this series is about Afro descendant women we will be trying to focus on the Egyptian women mostly of Nubian/Southern(black) descent. Those who are said to have more Ancient Egyptian/indigenous African ancestry. And so Southern Egyptian women fit right in this series. From what I've seen many look like Puerto Ricans or Dominicans. But how far will they rank? Is what certain posters said about Egyptians true and that they should rank high or is it all talk? Lets find out.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
UmxkjCx.jpg

CfrZNW4.png

plODDDi.gif

IxTIg2L.gif

9VqimdE.jpg

rqjc6tR.jpg

7M4vU6H.gif

kYqZdYF.gif

LYCAi9o.png

V5g8LRy.png

sf9RlUG.png