Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 40 - Equatorial Guineans!!

Are Equatoguinean women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Egyptian women-7.575

While Egyptian women scored a decent score yesterday the Coli however found them to be mostly average. Maybe the Ancient Egypyians would have done better... I heard Queen Nerfertiti was a dime back in her days.
queen-nefertiti-P.jpeg

But now onto day 40!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1200px-Flag_of_Equatorial_Guinea.svg.png

For day 40 we have an interesting entry... A country I consider to have "hidden gems" when it comes to women. Equatorial Guinea is a unique country in Africa because it is the only country if I remember correctly that is Spanish speaking and was colonized by the Spanish. Equatorial Guinea is also said to be the richest country in Africa in terms of GDP per capita while also among the poorest due to its very corrupt feudalistic like government.

However, speaking of the women. From what I've seen online many of them are quite sexy and like I said they are hidden gems. The majority of the women are of the "Fang" ethnic group. EquatoGuinean women are another Bantu group. But what I like about these women is that they appear to have some diversity in looks and seem to have a clear Spanish influence. But lets see how far they rank...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
GwBE6WA.jpg

9ctm1PG.jpg

3ZKMXB8.jpg

cLWSQSd.jpg

twG628p.jpg

aXDXnHM.jpg

muP1etB.jpg

b5bsqWI.jpg

UpSRm1J.jpg

nclnFeC.jpg

7E2kPqA.jpg