Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 41 - Jamaicans!!!

Are Jamaican women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Equatorial Guinean women-7.000

Day 40 saw Equatorial Guinean women trip and fall where the Coli rated them a mediocre score of 7.000. They were only saw as "average."

And now onto day 41!!!!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1200px-Flag_of_Jamaica.svg.png

For day 41 we got a big one. The giants of the West Indies. Among the most influential in the diaspora. And the people who are often synonymous with the Caribbean. For day 41 we are ranking women from the Caribbean nation of Jamaica!

My experiences with Jamaican women have been diverse but one thing I can say is that many of them were feeling a brother as I dated many of them. Not only that, but I have MANY of them in my own family especially half Jamaican cousins. Whether you find Jamaican attractive or unattractive one thing is for certain in my opinion is that they are in the top 5 when it comes to Caribbean women.

One thing I like about Jamaican women is not only their accents, but their party like culture and the wild dances moves they be doing on a nikka. :wow: Along with that from my experience they are among the easier women to approach. When it comes to looks of Jamaican women from what I noticed(and even from my cousins) is that some can be thick while others can be tall and very slim. Some can be very chocolate while some can be very light like my cousins. While others resemble douglas.

But enough of me rambling lets see how far the women from Bob Marley's home country rank. :smile:

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!!!
y9dKv8f.jpg

YEVnWxC.jpg

MnNwcyM.jpg

xA7uNyC.jpg

R2Au4aY.jpg

QkxxuzP.jpg

rXEL8Yz.jpg

znCM6ai.jpg

6W029Ru.jpg

9boThZ8.jpg

fk6E5Cm.jpg