Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 44 - Congolese!!!

Are Congolese women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Comorian women-7.764

For day 43 I was quite surprised when Comorian women who were a big "unknown" were able to surprise the Coli who gave them a good score of 7.764. Many on the Coli liked that they had what they called, "girl next door" look. I assumed they would do bad, but they proved me wrong. However their looks were not enough for them to break into the top 10 but for women from a not so well known island/country they did quite and MUCH better than their Indian ocean counterparts Malagasy women.

And NOW....

ONTO....

DAY...

44!!!!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_the_Democratic_Republic_of_the_Congo.svg.png

For day 44 we have a BIG ONE... For day 44 we go back into the interior of Africa but this time we will be rating women from the "Heart of Africa", you guessed it.... The Democratic Republic of Congo!

The Congo sadly is one of the most unstable countries in Africa with a long painful history. From the slave trade, colonization, the genocidal maniac King Leopard, Mobutu, the African great wars among many other things.

The Congo however is so rich in resources that it is worth a wopping $24 trillion!!! More than USA and Europe's GDP combined. But the Congo is also rich in another thing... Its rhythmic women. I truly believe our women of the diaspora have these women to thank for their rhythmic hip/booty dances. Some of us LOVE the way Diasporan women like Jamaicans move when they wine or how Afro-Brazilians move when it comes to samba. Well... I think Congolese have them all beat. Whenever I see these women dance to me its like a work of sexy art. Moving from their dances, what I like about Congolese women is that they are kinda like Angolans when it comes to two types. You have the stocky and thick ones and then you have the nice tall and slim ones.

But what I also like about Congolese women(cant really explain it) is that they seem to have to very "African queen kinda" look in their facial features. Again can't explain. Anyways when it comes to the baddest African women I personally believe Congolese women not only rank high but are very underrated. But lets see how the Coli rates these rhythmic Bantu women.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
jVdZMdR.jpg

H3Xcx0Q.jpg

SQ9exDU.jpg

giphy.gif

YqOGvhp.jpg

g5iPm0i.jpg

2w1D9jE.jpg

oBbuu67.jpg

nvzgNR8.jpg

WiYqExS.jpg

zEwSVnr.jpg