Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 48 - Kenyans!!!!!

Are Kenyan women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

St Lucian women-8.200

For a very small and not well known island(compared to Jamaica, Haiti, Bahamas, Cuba) with a VERY small population, the women from the English speaking island of St Lucia did very well where they Coli gave them a good score of 8.200. Once again not bad.

And now onto day 48...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Kenya.svg.png

I BADLY want to know what the hell type of diet do Kenyan women eat so that way we can bring it to the West and feed it to our women so they can have the extremely big asses that Kenyan women have!:ohmy: I now have the motto when coming to booty that, "if its African then don't question it." And Kenyan women prove that to a T. Those who say its a myth that black women do not have big asses clearly do not believe Kenyans exist, because Kenyan women may be the thickest women in not just Africa but the face of the Earth! These women take thickness to an extreme and I only think South Africans and Tanzanians only come second and third.

I said that Caribbeans are the wildest women in the diaspora with their party hard personalities. Well, Kenyan women from what I've seen have got to be the wildest women in Africa especially in Nairobi. Only South African women in Africa rival them when it comes to social media, nightlife presence, and also twerkteam.

But moving on from their booty and party culture, Kenyans have also produced world famed models such as Lupita when it comes to beauty. Kenyan women are not only another Bantu contestant, but also the first Swahili contestant. Besides their thickness they also come in tall and slim body type due to Nilotic influence.

All in all if you like booty and even bbw then Kenyan women are for you. But will their amazing thickness be enough for Kenyan women to take the top easily like their western Bantu sisters(Angolans, Congolese) did? Well, that is for the Coli to decide.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
qYszhfu.jpg

ExVz1km.jpg

NLkPMwm.jpg

dEXzmpE.jpg

V4q0qtg.jpg

Z3zEdTT.jpg

WHMvopF.jpg

z2uL3kr.jpg

1u5cpCv.jpg

8ccA8rM.jpg

VfqrYqN.jpg