Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 50 - Tanzanians!!!!

Are Tanzanian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Sad Day.... :mjcry:

Afro-Brazilian women-9.553

Yesterday saw a huge victory for #DiasporanSet where #DisasporanSet took back the crown with Afro-Brazilian women dominating the competition with a savage score of 9.553. They almost with ease cracked into the top 5. They also broke Trinis record with most 10s as Afro-Brazilians gathered a total of 33 tens!

It soon came down to Angolan women the ancestor and master vs Afro-Brazilians the descendants and students. Angolan women held their own but they couldn't as Angolan women could not fend off the over-hypeness of Afro-Brazilians.

Afro-Brazilians defeated their ancestors and handed over the crown to their descendant...:mjcry:
giphy.gif

Afro-Brazilians gathered a savage score of 9.553. ALL HAIL THE NEW AFRO-BRAZILIAN QUEEN!!!

And now onto day 50.

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Tanzania.svg.png

For day 50 we have what some may call a big one. Tanzania is one of my most favorite African countries. The ancient history(Swahili coast), nice beaches along the coast and animal life there. I do want to go to Tanzania one day. :smile: Tanzanian women are our first Swahili speaking entry and our second to last East African Bantu entry.

But lets talk about the women... From what I've seen people like me(I don't know anymore) always seem to have Tanzanian women on their list when it comes to top 10 African women. From what I heard from Africans, Tanzanian women seem to be submissive in marriage and wife material.

But what I personally LOVE about Tanzanian women is that they are in fact quite diverse... From what I noticed there are three types of looks when it comes to Tanzanian women. The first one seems to be the common stocky/broad "Bantu" look we see on the mainland which seems to be the majority. The second is those with Middle Eastern admixture going back to the ancient Swahili states back then, we see this look along the coastal parts of Tanzanian. And finally the third look seems to be this nice Bantu+Cushytic combo look we see with many Eastern Bantus.

But all in all lets see how far these Swahili women rank. Lets see if they are top 10 in Africa...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
rHm7MH0.jpg

kEH6yZk.jpg

Uaqg5LT.jpg

tFOYIz7.jpg

8sM3iaH.jpg

ZAgDwY5.jpg

giphy.gif

DeOOhKf.jpg

giphy.gif

Gy9oodI.jpg

giphy.gif