Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 51 - Malians!!!!

Are Malian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Tanzanian women-8.434

While Tanzanian women did not do bad yesterday gathering an incredible score of 8.434, they however were not top 10 African material let alone top 10 material for the general leaderboard. Tanzanian women sadly did not meet the hype surrounding them. And I also assumed they would at least make it to the lower top 10. But nonetheless Tanzanian women did quite good.

And now onto day 51!!!!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1280px-Flag_of_Mali.svg.png

When the Berber scholar Ibn Battuta visited the Mali Empire and wondered through the ancient streets of Timbuktu this is what he said about the women there...
and as for their women--they are extremely beautiful and are more important than the men."
Ibn Battuta in West Africa

Mr. Battuta was not lying, because fast forward to modern times we still see this extreme West African beauty. For day 51 we rate a personally favorite of KidStranglehold, the descendants of Mali Empire, women from the West African country of Mali.

To me Malian women are another underrated hidden gem in my honest opinion. We all know that Nigeria is diverse, but Mali definitely too is diverse. What I like about Malian women is that they are basically a rainbow in skin color and phenotypes. Capturing the true diversity of West African women. The main ethnic groups of Mali are Mande groups, Berber Tuaregs, Fulanis and Nile-Saharan Songhay people(tho there is MORE ethnicity), again giving Malian women a vast diversity of looks.

Another thing I love about Malian women like all Sahelien West Africans(i.e Senegalese) is that they don't depend on the "booty booty eye-candy", but instead pure raw West African beauty. Which must be why the country is shaped like a butterfly. But anyways if you're tired of the same eye-candy insta thots than Malians are for you.

Like Senegalese women I LOVE their traditional clothing which gives them a stylish look. This also been noted in medieval times and described as beautiful by many foreigner travelers. Malian women are a favorite of mines. However, are they a favorite of the rest of the Coli? Can Malian women prove that they are worthy of being discussed when it comes to top 10s in Africa? That is for the Coli to decide...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
VUshRvf.jpg

r1FSYsX.gif
giphy.gif

yDJmBvZ.jpg

giphy.gif

hOb9vC5.jpg

giphy.gif

R5J7EbN.jpg

p7Ocesj.jpg

2YVX7I3.jpg

Dm4LNG1.jpg