Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 53 - IVORY COAST!!!!

Are Ivorian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
The Second Haitian revolution

Haitian women-9.030

For day 52 Zoe women came out swinging with a revolutionary score of 9.030! Also the Coli Zoes got on code and assembled...
50064_o.gif

While there were some hating non-Haitian islanders:mjpls: they were not enough to keep the 1804 girls down!:bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:

Zoe girls easily shot their way into the top 10.:bustback::bustback::bustback: And while they did not make it into the top 5, Zoe girls proved that they should not be underrated and that they are Caribbean top 5 material.

And now onto day 53!!!!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_C%C3%B4te_d%27Ivoire.svg.png

Oh...man! For day 53 we have a very big heavyweight! One of the biggest heavyweights in West Africa. The one some of yall been waiting for. I use to hear many Africans especially West Africans online go on and on about women from the Ivory Coast and how beautiful they are.I use to wonder why they praised them so much until I started looking them up...:wow:

Ivorian women are arguable one of the most beautiful women in West African and definitely in the West African top 5. Hell they are in the African top 5 in my opinion. These Akan women are like Ghanaian women going Super Saiyan.
tumblr_olqgw6FDOQ1tp4m73o1_500.gif

And I mean literally... What I like about Ivorian women is that surprisingly they have a lot of diversity in looks and even skin complexions. But also like many West Africans they have that "royal look" that I like a lot. Many on the Coli also seem to rank women from the Ivory Coast very high. However, lets see if these beautiful women can prove the hype real...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!
8vtDGZS.jpg

LWzoCao.jpg

C2XVeYi.jpg

8xezugH.gif

mKq7Dgj.jpg

NuWGxLR.jpg

giphy.gif

IjLgtob.jpg

9Z9we6R.jpg

OcbUKHo.jpg

Ldr4vJc.jpg