Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 54 - Dominicans!!!!

Are Dominican women?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Domination

Ivory Coast women-9.204

For day 53 saw the women from the West African country of Ivory Coast Kamehameha their way into the top 5.
zJ8m7.gif

With incredible ease. Women from the Ivory Coast proved they were about the hyped where they gathered a Super Saiyan score of 9.204!!! However there were SOME troll votes and so one vote was disqualified. But anyways women from the Ivory Coast proved that they are among the elites in not only West Africa but Africa in general.

And now for day 54!!!!!!!

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
1200px-Flag_of_the_Dominican_Republic.svg.png

For day 54 we have a Spanish speaking GIANT. The last Caribbean and Hispanic entry. The wait is over.... For day 54 we rate women from the fiery Spanish speaking island of the Dominican Republic!!!

Where do I even begin with Dominican women? :wow: I've had many good experiences with them especially in High School and still in collage. I personally love their fiery personalities and party hard outlook. But more importantly what I love more about Dominican women is that they are unique among other Hispanic women in that they are the most "African" out of them all... Another thing I love about Dominicans is their diversity in looks including their bodies.

Another interesting thing about Dominicans is that they not only have a very large presence when it comes to video vixens in Hip Hop videos but also their very large presence on social media. We see them in mens magazines such as XXL, dynasty series among many other things.

I know MANY of my favorite Instagram baes are of Dominican descent. :wow: And we all know that Amara La Negra is very popular on here and she is just ONE of them. :wow:

But enough of me rambling. Lets see if the hype around Dominican women is real. Lets see if they are top 10 material...

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!
ajqjRoT.jpg

urvg6VA.jpg

9oiwNRe.jpg

8mgmZyk.jpg

giphy.gif

nYpkmYm.jpg

f16b48885e3897bfcd0a5cf12f36beed.jpg

rJb3ZjB.jpg

rBkdiFn.jpg

f16b48885e3897bfcd0a5cf12f36beed.jpg

5832251b3106cf61d9d3db790f4a27da.jpg