Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 60 - Zimbabweans!!!!!!!

Are Zimbabwean women GOAT?

• 1(give a logical explanation. No TROLLING!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2(Give GOOD REASON. No troll votes)

• 3.(Again NO TROLL VOTES! Be serious)

• 4(Again be SERIOUS)

• 5(Id)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Swazi women-8.083

On day 59 the women from the Kingdom of Swaziland averaged a decent score of 8.083.

And now into day 60...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.

Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
2000px-Flag_of_Zimbabwe.svg.png

For day 60 it is our LAST and FINAL day for this series. :mjcry: Its been a good run and glad to see the tribalism was limited and we can just appreciate all the beautiful women of African descent no matter who wins or lose. :wow:

Anyways, our last entry for day 60 are the women from the Southern African country known as Zimbabwe. When people talk about the country of Zimbabwe, they mostly talk about its controversial leader Robert Mugabe.
9472.jpg

Moving on, the main ethnicity of Zimbabwe are the Bantu speaking Shona people who actually built this...:wow:
conical-tower-great-zimbabwe.jpg

But what about the women from Zimbabwe? Well, from what I've seen from them they are currently in my top 10 African women. In my opinion after South African women they are the baddest women in the Southern African region. Along with pretty faces many like South African women are very thick and with good bodies. I have also seen some other posters rank them high as well. But lets see how far these Southern Bantu women rank for our final day of this series.

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!!
eiL6xlS.jpg

aJL7mO2.jpg

MC5hQNp.jpg

ca3eCRM.jpg

hh1U87L.jpg

f59ESA9.jpg

1JDRQvq.jpg

nfqdItu.jpg

HfLZlQv.jpg

giphy.gif

o3DYHrK.jpg

JHfrI5g.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Zimbabwean women will always have a special place in my heart. 10.