Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 7 - Trinidadians!

Afro Trinidadian women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterday's Results

Surinamese-7.344

Yesterday saw the women from the South American country known as Suriname grab up a decent score of 7.344. A very good score but not good enough to snatch the crown from Ghanaian women.

And now onto day seven...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard
____________________________________________________________________________________________

2000px-Flag_of_Trinidad_and_Tobago.svg.png

For day 7 we got a BIG ONE. The women from the Caribbean island known as Trinidad! The nationality that Nicki Minaj herself is apart of. Trinidadians have a nice African/East Indian combo like seen with Surinamese women but imo better. Many people go to Trinidad to see the dimes at the carnivals there. From what I've seen Trinis are usually in everyones top 5 Caribbean women list. But can they finally snatch the crown from Ghanaian women. Can Trinis hopefully take number #1 for us diasporans? Because so far Africans been dominating the #1 spot. Can Trinis change that?

CLICK FOR IMAGES!!!!

jug61Io.jpg

oGI8IwG.jpg

4WB6rJQ.jpg

01LHo2l.jpg

VjL1qfS.jpg

DXeAJFz.jpg

sVJoqCN.jpg

U2IDpcx.jpg

mfSVgbZ.jpg

VCukCWi.jpg

YJ2Xpcz.jpg

JBWo1gl.jpg

aeHoF2m.jpg

K4Qey1F.jpg

dJuKCdk.jpg

Wi0zSQ4.jpg

F9SgGLX.jpg

UP2my83.jpg

nddhegl.jpg

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyways I'm going to have to give them a strong 9.:wow:

Very pretty faces. Reason why not a ten is because I notice those East Indian genes can be poison to those who have it. I notice East Indians lack alot of booty. Trinidadian women don't have it as bad as Surinamese or other Caribbean nations that have a significant East Indian population. Nicki Minaj before her butt implants has a small ass. But anyways 9.