Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 8 - Cape Verdeans!

Are Cape Verdean women GOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yesterdays Results

Trinidadian-9.000

Yesterday saw Trinidadian women kicking down the gates, storming the castle and then next BEHEADING the Queen(Ghanaian women) and taking her crown and throne to become the new reigning queen with a eye dropping score of 9.000!!! Trinidadian women proved that they earned their spot no doubt by gathering more "10s" than Somali women who had the most with 28 but now Trinidadian women with 30! Trinidadian women also became the FIRST diasporan women to take the top spot. However, will the new queens be able to hold on to their top spot with more challengers coming?

Note: I removed one troll vote and so actual score is a 9.140

And now onto to day eight...

RULES:
  1. This Tourney will go on for 60 days instead of 55. So 60 ethnicity/nationalities total in this tourney.
  2. This second rule is important! Since this tourney is about finding the GOAT looking black women, you are only voting based on LOOKS and LOOKS alone. So no voting based on disagreements of cultural norms, collective personalities, bad experiences or if the group of women seem :mjpls:. Bias or troll votes will NOT be counted. Repeat will NOT be counted but instead disqualified. This is to get the most accurate ranking as possible. And since 1s(scust) is an "extreme" vote, please give a reason why you rated them a scust. Again this is to get the most accurate ranking as possible which is why I created this series for.
  3. Like the "Rate this Girl" tourney you will be rating from a 1-10 scale. 10(:noah:), and 1(:scust:).
  4. Votes will all be public.
  5. There really is no need to nominate as I already have a list of the most notorious African descent groups. But if you feel one hasn't gone yet then slip me a PM.
  6. There are some days where I wont be able to make the threads. If you want to volunteer to take over then PM me.
  7. Days will last 24 hours.
  8. Since some African descent groups like Latin Americans, North Africans or Horners sometime don't fit some people's bill as "black", we will instead be using "African descent", but for groups like Latin Americans and North Africans we will be using the ones with significant African admixture.
  9. I will be trying to use my Appreciation Threads as examples for pictures. But if you have pictures/other threads then PLEASE POST them so I can add them in the OP.
  10. This is a second very important rule. I want this to be a smooth tourney and so NO TRIBAL WARS! Otherwise I'm snitching or closing this tourney completely.
Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard
____________________________________________________________________________________________

cv.png

We've all heard of the queen of all thots Amber Rose. However, some have heard less about her national background which is Cape Verdean. Cape Verde is an island country off the coast of Western Africa. And the women imo are badder than Amber Rose. I consider Amber Rose only the "appetizer" for what Cape Verde be cooking up. The women of the island are mostly of African descent however with generational mixing(even supported by scientific studies) the women there have a wide range of CRAZY diversity! Even so will this all be enough for them to challenge the current queens? We'll have to see...
YhLJLZb.jpg

QiW8I67.jpg

2hvYmMH.jpg

1cpCaUB.jpg

KnUTy9c.jpg

7i2YUHD.jpg

qKvhsN1.jpg

R4hRZbi.jpg

E0Khlsu.jpg

gemyVfz.jpg

WAxaG61.jpg

vQVi586.jpg