Baddest Afro Descent Women Leaderboard(COMPLETED!!! Come see final Scores!!!)

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Don't forget Canad, Mexico...........I'm not sure if you were going to Western Europe, but yeah there are enough countries with black populations to bring up 60 more days.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Don't forget Canad, Mexico...........I'm not sure if you were going to Western Europe, but yeah there are enough countries with black populations to bring up 60 more days.

Afro-Mexicans are VERY hard to find, hardest so far. And black Canadians really are just Caribbean/African immigrants...

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
Afro-Mexicans are VERY hard to find, hardest so far. And black Canadians really are just Caribbean/African immigrants...
If you're gunna post Afro-Latinas too, Honduras has a beautiful stock with Garifuna chicas.
16634972512_dac443f9ee_b.jpg

And I'm shocked Brazilians haven't been put on yet.
748f660107d3aa202c91acccfdedec0b.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
If you're gunna post Afro-Latinas too, Honduras has a beautiful stock with Garifuna chicas.
16634972512_dac443f9ee_b.jpg

And I'm shocked Brazilians haven't been put on yet.
748f660107d3aa202c91acccfdedec0b.jpg

Afro-Brazilians are a BIG heavyweight and I save the heavyweights for last. This is like a boxing/UFC the lower matches go first while the big hyped matches go last. Anyways if you're interested Afro-Colombians are currently going.
Baddest Afro Descent Women: Day 18 - Afro-Colombians!!!!

As for Afro-Hondurans if they are bad like you say then please hook me up with some good pics(PM me) because they are VERY hard to find like Afro-Mexicans.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
@Poitier @Dip @newworldafro @Yehuda @dc007 @MansaMusa @Ironman @kingofnyc @MR. WEST @Tupac in a Business Suit @Afrodroid @Malta @Karbaash @Trajan

Thoughts on updated first page? Also, I know this is going to sound controversial and many of yall are gonna disagree with this but I am now taking a VERY strict stance against troll/bias votes to snuff them out. I notice certain ones were littered with them. Anyways, like I said many times I want this series to be as ACCURATE as possible more so than the "Rate this girl" one which is why I am doing it. But anyways thoughts?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
@Poitier @Dip @newworldafro @Yehuda @dc007 @MansaMusa @Ironman @kingofnyc @MR. WEST @Tupac in a Business Suit @Afrodroid @Malta @Karbaash @Trajan

Thoughts on updated first page? Also, I know this is going to sound controversial and many of yall are gonna disagree with this but I am now taking a VERY strict stance against troll/bias votes to snuff them out. I notice certain ones were littered with them. Anyways, like I said many times I want this series to be as ACCURATE as possible more so than the "Rate this girl" one which is why I am doing it. But anyways thoughts?
Im with it. I logged on this weekend looking for that update like :feedme:

But then closed the door on the fridge when I didn't see one.

Keep it going. I love to see all of the beauty in the diaspora.

It serves as a reminder that I DEFINITELY did not travel enough

when I was younger and obviously single :whoo: