Baggy clothes will NEVER come back in style.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
The streets set the trends.

That skinny jean shyt was never the lick.

Yet that extra baggy shyt was vagabond corny as well...hip hop niccas in our circle got the business for that look too..

BUT, rap also sets the trend which WAS a reflection of the streets.

SO when you got INFLUENTIAL rappers setting trends that are NOT street, yet still transcends to a street level because they want to identify with the culture.

Now you have a paradox of whats street, whats hipster then the askewed, blur lines between the two worlds.

BK Breh

Wave Goddess
Daps
Reppin
There's a few styles that are coming back.. I seen bell bottoms at the mall the other day like :what:

And the baggy look is definitely making a comeback, not in the same way but nothing ever comes back the same, every style will come back full circle; just reinvented.

Now for the dudes who be like "I'm not wearing skinny jeans" .. they aren't all jeggings. There's a variety of em.. not all of em are booty huggin :usure:They're just better fitting jeans, even slacks. It's just a more "Put together" look.

krioro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NL/SU
Decided to get XL Adidas track pants instead of L today, and I'm only 5'10 - 5'11. L was way too tight with the way they make them these days. :scust: Yeah I'm built, but still.

I like my clothes to fit well but not tight. For things like track pants, I like them a little bit baggy.

Anyway, I haven't been following trends for ages, I'm old enough to have my own style. :smugbiden:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Y'all need to invest in some chinos if you don't wanna wear jeans but it's too cold for track/sweat pants.

The legit chinos. not so fukking khaki rip off chinos :mjlol:

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
And you know what I'm about to do right? :patrice:

henrik-vibskov-2016-fall-winter-collection-26.jpg

Henrik Vibskov F/W 2016

Kazuyuki-Kumagai-fw-2016-Collection-2.jpg

Kazuyuki Kumagai f/w 2016

alexander-wang-2016-fall-winter-2.jpg

alexander-wang-2016-fall-winter-3.jpg

Alexander Wang F/W 2016

gosha-rubchinskiy-2016-fall-collection-2.jpg

Gosha Rubchinskiy F/W 2016

boris-bidjan-saberi-fw-2016-collection-9.jpg

Boris Bicjan Saberi F/W 2016

I';m pretty sure you get the point.
Baggy pants definitely making a comeback...
This shyt will trickle down to the plebes in about 4-5 years

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I still rock baggy jeans :mjcry:

I'm legit the only dude rocking them. Everyone else in my city trying to dress like the cover of GQ

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
It might not come back in the same style as the late 90s/early 2000, but baggy/loose fitting clothes will definitely come back in some way.

Its been like this through out history :yeshrug:

This.

Just to keep perspective did you ever think high top fades would ever make a comeback?

If you told me in 2000 that the even steven would take a back seat to the high top fade amongst the youngings I'd a called you crazy :usure:

Baggy will most definitely make a comeback in 10 to 15 years and the :flabbynsick: will be waxing poetic about their nutt huggers back in the day

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This.

Just to keep perspective did you ever think high top fades would ever make a comeback?

If you told me in 2000 that the even steven would take a back seat to the high top fade amongst the youngings I'd a called you crazy :usure:

Baggy will most definitely make a comeback in 10 to 15 years and the :flabbynsick: will be waxing poetic about their nutt huggers back in the day

shyt is crazy how this fade shyt has come back full force. Some of the rnb brehs even rocking the conk :wow:

Now if we could only bring back the jeri curl :blessed: