“Baki” has got to be the BEST Anime I’ve ever watched in my life.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Great plot. Excellent animation. Somewhat realistic. Strong Black masculine male lead characters. Sports/martial arts history. Mortal Combat Fatality type gore.
:ohlawd:

I enjoy Anime on occasion and I’m not even a huge fanatic of Anime like that. Out of boredom and curiousity, I tuned into this shyt on Netflix, and got hooked. Even the wife was like :ooh:. shyt had us feeling like certified nerds. Do my Coli brehs also fukk with this masterpiece? If you haven’t, I recommend giving it a chance.

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
Really? The new Baki is pretty fukkin trash. Do better.

The one with Muhammad Ali or the prison one? They’re both flames, breh.
:blessed:

You got any recommendations?
:ohhh:

None of that weirdo fantasy shyt neither. I was fukking with “Attack on Titan”, but they cry and bytch too much on that show. shyt turned out to be boo boo after a while.
:hhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

None of that weirdo fantasy shyt neither. I was fukking with “Attack on Titan”, but they cry and bytch too much on that show. shyt turned out to be boo boo after a while.
The one with the prison dudes was fire. I heard bad shyt about the newer Baki from all my peoples. And I actually just tried to watch it last week. All that imagination fighting and shyt was way too goofy for me.

And I mean I like a lot of weirdo fantasy shyt tbh. Anime kinda a weird genre to fully appreciate I f you only like more grounded stuff. So just try a little. Neither of these 2 I’m gonna recommend are that crazy. First one is called Promised Neverland. Or peep Made In Abyss.

Made In Abyss is one of my favorite anime of all time. Promised Neverland has one of the best stories I’ve seen in anime the last decade or so. Didn’t mean to offend or shyt on your tastes or anything. If you enjoy something, enjoy that shyt mane

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Netflix series is definitely mid compared to the original first 2 seasons where he started as a pre-teen

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
They need to put the early seasons on there asap

Baki moms was bat shyt CRAZY

maxresdefault.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You need to watch way more anime if this is the best you've ever watched.

I haven't watched it yet, have fallen off anime for the past couple of years (used to watch it heavy).

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kengan Ashura, Castlevania, and Megalo Box.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
The one with the prison dudes was fire. I heard bad shyt about the newer Baki from all my peoples. And I actually just tried to watch it last week. All that imagination fighting and shyt was way too goofy for me.

And I mean I like a lot of weirdo fantasy shyt tbh. Anime kinda a weird genre to fully appreciate I f you only like more grounded stuff. So just try a little. Neither of these 2 I’m gonna recommend are that crazy. First one is called Promised Neverland. Or peep Made In Abyss.

Made In Abyss is one of my favorite anime of all time. Promised Neverland has one of the best stories I’ve seen in anime the last decade or so. Didn’t mean to offend or shyt on your tastes or anything. If you enjoy something, enjoy that shyt mane

The first episode alone is crazy lol. He's not gonna know how to react.