Baltimore Man interrupts reporter by flexing a brick of cash

Daps
All this says is, bad credit.

Now he could be a business owner, and that was his cash revenue, but a business owner should have more common sense than this. So he looks like someone who can’t get a bank account, or uses cash all the time because of a lack of credit. He’s making himself a target for theft.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Now he could be a business owner, and that was his cash revenue, but a business owner should have more common sense than this. So he looks like someone who can’t get a bank account, or uses cash all the time because of a lack of credit. He’s making himself a target for theft.
Business owners take their deposits right to the bank. That's a mark. Don't care how tough you are if you bait wolves you stupid. Why even invite the attention?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps

XlWg.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

I always wonder about that shyt.

When I younger I was damn, I saw it as a flex, as I get older, I just don't see the use case.

I can make any purchase wit my card, and money looks better when its invisible.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Where's that photo of breh holding up his mixtape behind the news?