bands with no lead singer?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
That's sorta true with The Carpenters, but I think they figured out very early on that Karen was the better singer. Interesting sidenote, she was a badass drummer too. RIP Karen Carpenter

Yea, I was reading she that. Better marketing in front than behind the drum.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking how this nikka zayn about to have a top 3(maybe 1) single on the chart come monday.

I don't know anything 1D and thought he was a third string, and didn't realize they don't have lead singers as well.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fifth Harmony doesn't have a lead singer. All them bytches can and do sing leads. Yes, I fukk with them and Idgaf. :yeshrug:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Fifth Harmony doesn't have a lead singer. All them bytches can and do sing leads. Yes, I fukk with them and Idgaf. :yeshrug:

How equally do they share lead? I can't find the listings by song.
I was under the impression camila gets more than her fair share.

Like I was saying, most boy and girl bands don't technically have leads, but tend to favor a couple singers over the others.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How equally do they share lead? I can't find the listings by song.
I was under the impression camila gets more than her fair share.

Like I was saying, most boy and girl bands don't technically have leads, but tend to favor a couple singers over the others.
Not gonna lie, Camila sings the most, but even so she doesnt come off as a lead. All the girls have songs where they lead.