Bane is the most quotable villain ever

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bane had some dope quotes but his whole character is ruined when I know what he really is.

I know a lot of you probably don't watch anime but Aizen shuts all that shyt down with his quotes. Here are just a few.

“Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.”

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on…I will be sitting on it."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see, Captain Hirako."

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it."

"All living creatures place their faith in someone more powerful than them and they cannot survive unless they blindly follow that person. The recipient of that faith then seeks out someone in an even higher position in order to escape from the pressure. That person then seeks out someone even more powerful that he must put his faith in. In this way all kings are born and in this way all Gods are born. Do not believe in me yet, Hirako Shinji for now I shall slowly teach you who the God is that you will put your faith in. Believing in me comes after that."

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bane had some dope quotes but his whole character is ruined when I know what he really is.

I know a lot of you probably don't watch anime but Aizen shuts all that shyt down with his quotes. Here are just a few.

“Why are you putting so much distance between us? If you want to make sure it hits me, then you should get close and fire. Or is it that you're afraid of letting even a part of me out of your field of vision by getting close? If that's the case, then it's a foolish thought. Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart.”

"No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne in the sky is over. From now on…I will be sitting on it."

"The betrayal you can see is trivial. What is truly fearsome, is the betrayal that you don't see, Captain Hirako."

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. We have no use for it."

"All living creatures place their faith in someone more powerful than them and they cannot survive unless they blindly follow that person. The recipient of that faith then seeks out someone in an even higher position in order to escape from the pressure. That person then seeks out someone even more powerful that he must put his faith in. In this way all kings are born and in this way all Gods are born. Do not believe in me yet, Hirako Shinji for now I shall slowly teach you who the God is that you will put your faith in. Believing in me comes after that."

Aizen da gawd had quotes and beat down galore
Have u slicing up ur own people without even knowing
Beating people up chained to a damn chair

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I know a lot of you probably don't watch anime but Aizen shuts all that shyt down with his quotes. Here are just a few...

Aizen had some really good ones, but nothing really worth remembering. Bane started several memes and a look. However for me....its always Sunny from Bronx Tale and Tyler from Fight Club.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Nolan Bane really reminded me somewhat of Thanos. Thanos monologues while handing out ass whoopings are:wow:.

4230612-5.jpg

4230617-ds.jpg

4230616-6.jpg