BANG EM SMURF CALLS M.RECK, RESPONDS TO IRV GOTTI SAYING 50 CENT HAD AN ORDER OF PROTECTION ON HIM.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
irv-50rat_IG.png

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Bruh, chill out. You in every thread with this bogus belief of the order of protection.
I find it funny nobody says anything about the same 50 stans in these sort of threads defending fif at all cost by claiming Irv&Ja are liars who doctored gov't paper work, but when I come arguing the opposite, its a problem. I guess we can't have anybody defending Ja&Irv. Only 50 stans get to control the narrative, right. Nah, fukk that. If nikkas gonna claim Ja and his label mates are liars or producers of forged gov't docs without one speck of hard evidence to instantiate it, I'm going to defend them, period. Don't like it, prove me wrong or suck my dikk.

And btw, the docs have never been falsified by any third party ever, and I'd gladly put my account on the line for anybody to falsify the multiple paper work out on fif. I'm talking about the inquiry and affidavit report on the smoking gun, and all the paper work that Irv&Black child released, which were stamped by NY state court. You meet those reasonable standards, you will never see me on the coli again.

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
A nikka that has no reason to lie on 50's behalf > A JaRuleStan
Bang Em wasn't there and he has told two different stories prior to this one, so which one of his tales is the true one...nobody knows since he has no paper work to instantiate it. Also, you can't say for sure that he doesn't have any incentive to lie. If it came out that he ran with nikkas who were certified snitches, there goes his precious street reputation. Also, why are you contrasting me with Bang Em? Its not my word against his. I didn't produce the paper work or do the verification on the paper work, you dumbass. fukk is wrong with ya nikkas.

Last edited:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is old news. In other news, that People Make The World Go Round sample is tuff

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I find it funny nobody says anything about the same 50 stans in these sort of threads defending fif at all cost by claiming Irv&Ja are liars who doctored gov't paper work, but when I come arguing the opposite, its a problem. I guess we can't have anybody defending Ja&Irv. Only 50 stans get to control the narrative, right. Nah, fukk that. If nikkas gonna claim Ja and his label mates are liars or producers of forged gov't docs without one speck of hard evidence to instantiate it, I'm going to defend them, period. Don't like it, prove me wrong or suck my dikk.

And btw, the docs have never been falsified by any third party ever, and I'd gladly put my account on the line for anybody to falsify the multiple paper work out on fif. I'm talking about the inquiry and affidavit report on the smoking gun, and all the paper work that Irv&Black child released, which were stamped by NY state court. You meet those reasonable standards, you will never see me on the coli again.
Even though I don't agree with you and I don't believe the order of protection, you have a valid argument.

vino

Superstar
Daps

Honestly, you should delete this moniker in general. It's just exhausting that you would push that false narrative.