Bang Em Smurf Tells M.Reck: If I Spoke To 50 Cent 1 Last Time I'll Say.. (Full Version)

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bang Em Smurf Admits To M.Reck Something Really Heartfelt He Always Wanted To Say To 50 Cent.Like & Share This Video Plus Subscribe Full Bang Em Smurf 20 Minute Interview With M.Reck Drops Soon Subscribe To #MRecktv Now & Donate To Guttamuzic@gmail.com If You Wanna Me To Keep These Super Exclusives Coming. https://mrecktvstore.com Follow @Mreckgm On Twitter & Instagram

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
said he loves power
and said he would say "i love you nikka" cause 50 is the reason he is in the position he is in today
What "position" would that be lmao? Isn't he still stuck underneath Queensbridge's sewers? (A Gawdfather reference for tha real stans out there.)

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
he'll be dissing 50 again in a few months
SIDE NOTE: Hey judging by your avi you watch Dragon Ball Super, the English dub is starting to piss me off they do one episode every week for four weeks then they take a break and that's getting on my fukking nerves.

I'm contemplating watching the Japanese dub with the subtitles like I'm fukking deaf.:mjcry:

I remember when I was a kid that when Dragon Ball Z aired that two episodes were aired every week and there was no delay absolutely every week two episodes:mjgrin::wow:. This four episodes then a week gap is killing me.

You know what, I'm just gonna not watch it for a year then binge watch the English dub, :gucci:fukk that subtitle shyt.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
What "position" would that be lmao? Isn't he still stuck underneath Queensbridge's sewers? (A Gawdfather reference for tha real stans out there.)
I'm pretty sure he got deported like a decade ago. But apparently he's doing ok for himself in Trinidad, maybe that's what he's referring to

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I think Domination got deported not Smurf.
Nah Smurf def got deported:

Bang Em Smurf Free, Deported, Speaks Exclusively

He got released from prison in 2008 and then the govt him the :camby:

[I was released from Sing Sing Prison] five months ago. I’ve just been laying low. I’ve been in the studio recording and shyt, lining up some crack for the streets,” said the original member of G-Unit, who is presently in Trinidad, his place of birth. “I got deported and all that,” he admitted, adding, “I’m definitely coming back [to the United States]. But for the time-being, I’m down here getting my mind right and my situation right. I think it’ll better for me down here than in New York. ‘Cause there’s a lot of shyt going on, and I would’ve been involved in all of that.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
SIDE NOTE: Hey judging by your avi you watch Dragon Ball Super, the English dub is starting to piss me off they do one episode every week for four weeks then they take a break and that's getting on my fukking nerves.

I'm contemplating watching the Japanese dub with the subtitles like I'm fukking deaf.:mjcry:

I remember when I was a kid that when Dragon Ball Z aired that two episodes were aired every week and there was no delay absolutely every week two episodes:mjgrin::wow:. This four episodes then a week gap is killing me.

You know what, I'm just gonna not watch it for a year then binge watch the English dub, :gucci:fukk that subtitle shyt.
lmaaooo I been following the japanese with english subs since the show started I couldnt wait what would end up being almost 2 years for the english dub, and I never watched anything in japanese with subtitles before that but im used to it now:wow:
u might as well jus come on over breh:pachaha:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nah Smurf def got deported:

Bang Em Smurf Free, Deported, Speaks Exclusively

He got released from prison in 2008 and then the govt him the :camby:
lmaaooo I been following the japanese with english subs since the show started I couldnt wait what would end up being almost 2 years for the english dub, and I never watched anything in japanese with subtitles before that but im used to it now:wow:
u might as well jus come on over breh:pachaha:
The only place I've found with good quality is Crunchyroll but the website looks illegal like a pirate site and all the videos have ads, what gives? is it legit?

I might as well just give in then support Akira Toriyama when the English dub of the tv show drops on Bluray DVD so I can at least support his art. I feel bad stealing the shyt I really love.

Do you know a place where I can stream the 720p/1080p source then I'm balls deep in the Japanese dub.