Bannon now on National Security Council

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
The damage has already been done as far as legitimizing Bannon's views and what he represents. Barely anyone outside of a fringe group of basement dwellers knew what 'alt right' was before the election, and now it's been normalized and propped up onto the national stage. That might actually turn out to be more damaging than any influence he has over policy decisions.

The good thing is he's hitching his ideology to an administration that will likely either crash and burn or at the very least leave office as disgraces to the country. That won't be a good look for his 'movement' but i'm sure this cockroach will be one of the first to jump ship if shyt starts to go south.

Batter Up

I'm the first to swing
Daps
Trump and Bannon both look like they're a stiff drink away from a heart attack. Idk if the country can wait.

What do you think the chances are of a Mexican immigrant slipping something toxic into the next Cinco de Mayo taco bowl he orders? :jbhmm:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
What do you think the chances are of a Mexican immigrant slipping something toxic into the next Cinco de Mayo taco bowl he orders? :jbhmm:

Matter of time I figure doesn't even have to be someone Hispanic at this point.

Wont even need to be a taco bowl either Mexicans and Hispanic people cook practically every fare now.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I smell a coup brewing

Matter of time I figure doesn't even have to be someone Hispanic at this point.

Wont even need to be a taco bowl either Mexicans and Hispanic people cook practically every fare now.
Not going to last 4 years at this rate...

The intelligence community and the military do not like this orange clown...

I think he's more likely to be setup for impeachment than a military coup though...