BARBERSHOP TALK: Do You Guys Have Racial Preferences When Getting Into A SERIOUS Relationship?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
beach pawgs are my new preference :ohlawd: im bout to one drop rule some shyt

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
African women hence the word African. Also, AA's are African right :stopitslime: Also, the Greek Islanders & Cypriots are mixed with Middle-Eastern. See, I research genetics. You would always find something to b-tch about. If it's not one thing it'll be something else.

P.S. Sicilians have admixture too.
Talk ya shyt bro.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I used to be on that "Love is Colorblind" mentality, but I've come to realize that I've never seen a non-black woman (especially white woman), that has been truly ride-or-die for a black man. When the going gets tough, these women will split and throw you under the bus in the heartbeat. This extends to race in general, our love and commitment is never reciprocated in other groups of people. Not saying all sistas are down for life, but at least they do exist. :yeshrug:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier kinda funny this guy didn't list African American women in his OP :mjpls:

Always mentioning "Greeks" and "Sicillians" bro these girls are WHITE just say that you are attracted to white girls like the rest of these "PAWG chasers" and be done with it

i'm not allowed to see the bedbucks post since he got me banned:skip:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'd rather be married to an African woman (Ethiopian or Kenyan). However, if a SE fell in love with me :yeshrug: Still, I will ALWAYS be proud of my African heritage and defend my people.

Daps
African women hence the word African. Also, AA's are African right :stopitslime: Also, the Greek Islanders & Cypriots are mixed with Middle-Eastern. See, I research genetics. You would always find something to b-tch about. If it's not one thing it'll be something else.

P.S. Sicilians have admixture too.

Before you go running and editing you said (Bantu, East African) .. I didn't know AA's fell under those two categories pretty sure a large bulk descend from West Africans :mjgrin:

And I don't care what the Greeks are mixed with they are white. Damn right I'm gonna complain cause your thread is dumb you mention racial preferences only to start mentioning ethnic preferences. You can continue saying "Sicillians and Greeks" if it makes you feel better but both of those groups are white and they'll let you know that quickly.

AA's got 'admixture' too but we all know what race white people classify you guys as :stopitslime:

Don't even know why Bantu and East African were two seperate options when there are plenty of East Africans who are bantu anyway

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before you go running and editing you said (Bantu, East African) .. I didn't know AA's fell under those two categories pretty sure a large bulk descend from West Africans :mjgrin:

And I don't care what the Greeks are mixed with they are white. Damn right I'm gonna complain cause your thread is dumb you mention racial preferences only to start mentioning ethnic preferences. You can continue saying "Sicillians and Greeks" if it makes you feel better but both of those groups are white and they'll let you know that quickly.

AA's got 'admixture' too but we all know what race white people classify you guys as :stopitslime:

Don't even know why Bantu and East African were two seperate options when there are plenty of East Africans who are bantu anyway
It's not that serious golly. I like women damn. Also, I give every woman a chance as long as they're legal. WA, Bantu, and etc It's Africa. Good night.

Remo

Pro
Daps
I legit just want an AA for wifey. Not really interested in marrying someone from another culture tbh. Kinda close minded but :yeshrug: