BARBERSHOP TALK: Have You Ever Lost A Fight Before?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
33eu5hx.jpg

:whoa: not saying it cant happen tho

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
When I was younger, while I didn't fight alot I Prolly got thumped on a few times and was too meek :hamster: to hit back 'cause I knew it wasn't right despite not defending myself.

Ain't really fought outside of a few moments where you had to put your hands up but those were mostly me retaliating after a hit and punching whomever until it got stopped or they didn't want it and I stopped.

As I type this I'm remembering that Barbados trip.....:to: I lost one fight.
Long story short, some friends of my cousin who I was visiting in Barbados at the time got into it with some homo-thug dudes and we all got into a drunken punch up (Pause).

While I was trying to avoid the shyts (Pause) one of them dudes fukking slapped my metaphorical Kufi off so I punch him in the gut and push him over and I guess the adrenaline was pumping so I take a running start and try and missile dropkick this anti man in the back.

Now he must have sensed me (Pause) 'cause he side stepped and I fukking landed on my back, on concrete an damn near knocked myself out. :bryan:

One of them dudes was standing over me Prolly thinking on kicking my head in or some shyt but someone else tackled him and I crawled my drunk ass to the nearest bench and just :deadrose:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Luckily no plus i grew up boxing so no one really bothered me much. I pretty much get along with everyone

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
When I was younger, while I didn't fight alot I Prolly got thumped on a few times and was too meek :hamster: to hit back 'cause I knew it wasn't right despite not defending myself.

Ain't really fought outside of a few moments where you had to put your hands up but those were mostly me retaliating after a hit and punching whomever until it got stopped or they didn't want it and I stopped.

As I type this I'm remembering that Barbados trip.....:to: I lost one fight.
Long story short, some friends of my cousin who I was visiting in Barbados at the time got into it with some homo-thug dudes and we all got into a drunken punch up (Pause).

While I was trying to avoid the shyts (Pause) one of them dudes fukking slapped my metaphorical Kufi off so I punch him in the gut and push him over and I guess the adrenaline was pumping so I take a running start and try and missile dropkick this anti man in the back.

Now he must have sensed me (Pause) 'cause he side stepped and I fukking landed on my back, on concrete an damn near knocked myself out. :bryan:

One of them dudes was standing over me Prolly thinking on kicking my head in or some shyt but someone else tackled him and I crawled my drunk ass to the nearest bench and just :deadrose:

Man, that could have been your last night breh :wow:

I've been in a few fights, never lost one, but it was usually when I had snapped because I don't like being pushed to the limit like that. Last time was in like 8th grade, dude hocked a lugi in my face over me missing a serve in volleyball :mjlol:. I blacked out and when I came to, his face was all bloody, my shirt was gone and I was looking like a serial killer :francis:. Someone grabbed me and he comes out of nowhere , sucker punches me and runs out the gym, full sprint:russ:.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
No but I haven't been into many fights, especially on school. Wasn't worth the ass whooping I'd get from father if I got suspended. Plus I never wanted to tangle with people and wanted the fights to be over ASAP, as a result if I did get into fights, I would have killed a nikka eventually. I dont like fighting, especially when nikkas like to come back with guns or jump you if they loose. shyt was the woat. nikkas I know basically had to take an ass whooping because they didn't want some eternal conflict that lasted until they we're either beat up, jumped or shot. nikkas really do not know how to take ass whoopings and keep it moving.