BARBERSHOP TALK: Where Do You SEE Yourself In FIVE YEARS?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A self made millionaire running my own media company... And I don't have to work for no one but myself. :youngsabo: I got a long way to go but I'm gonna start my shopify/etsy store with my tax return and my second book should be finished by then ill incorporate and copyright my companies trademark with that money. Plus an animated series I'm in the process of starting, I'm in the process on setting it up right now. :youngsabo:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sup guys, it's JJG here again with some barbershop talk:jawalrus: Anyway, where do you guys see yourselves in five years (2021) :smugfavre: For me, I see myself back in college and having a decent paying job. Also, I see myself somewhere in the political process by volunteering for candidates (crawl before you walk) :jawalrus: Oh yeah, I'll be volunteering for the unfortunate:wow:

So, what do yall see yourselves doing around that time in five years?
How old in 5yrs breh. I see you're interested in politics as well. Good luck breh :salute:

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:lupe:..hmm, I'm gonna make judgejoe my special project for 2017

I'm gonna give him corrective instructions to get his life on track
Its non consensual- he doesn't get a choice in the matter- he's stuck with me:francis:

As a taste of what's to come..
first off, never announce your plans
thats for lazy attention whores
only tell the essential people who need to know
when i set out to be head of my section at work, the only people who knew were my mentor and my work wife
Cause I needed their help

I didnt tell my wife, my friends, my coworkers, the guys at the gym, or anyone else
None of those people could get me where I wanted to go

Compulsory reading assignment:
If you want to succeed, don’t tell anyone.

So, jjg, kill this thread and get on your grind
Less talking, more legit action
I'll be seeing you in 2017:ufdup: