Barry Bonds tha Gawd still doesn't give a fukk

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Joc Pederson: Barry Bonds wouldn’t take a picture with me

Los Angeles Dodgers centerfielder Joc Pederson said on Fox Sports Live that Miami Marlins hitting coach Barry Bonds wouldn’t take a picture with him in a recent encounter with the former MLB star.

Pederson, who was a big fan of Bond’s as a child, asked the former slugger for a picture before a game between the Dodgers and Marlins last month. The 24-year-old was subsequently rejected when Bonds turned his back on him.

“He big-leagued me bad,” Pederson said of the encounter. “I kind of stood there awkwardly for a little bit.”

The 2015 All-Star added that he was affected by the awkward encounter during the game that day.

“I was flustered,” he said. “I don’t know how I played that day because I was a mental head case.”

49t35cF.gif

:philha: still ruining childhoods :blessed:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Dude is a natural born a$$hole and has the talent to back it up.

Me and my brother way way back in the day... was 91. Dad dropped us off at Three Rivers Stadium to see the Buccos.

We were not no autograph hounds like other kids.. we just genuinly liked seeing the players. We got there hella early and we are hanging around trying to get a glimpse of Bobby Bonilla no homo.

Barry comes walking by! I was :gladbron: my lil brother calls his name and he looks at us like:patrice:. Then :yeshrug: and walks all the way over to us. We are geeked the fukk out!! He walks up to us.. smiles.. :jawalrus:and then before we can say anything he says no photos and no autographs with his face stone as fukk.:dame:

Then just walks off... my brother looks at me like :dwillhuh:. We didnt even ask him for a autograph or a picture... we just wanted to chop it up with him for a lil bit.:sadcam:

He ended up hitting two homers that game
:ehh:

I will never forget it cause he took the time to walk all the way over to us just to shyt on us.. then with zero fukks goes out and blasts two homers and got us a win. That a$$hole consistency. Cant even hate that dude. If the pope would have been in the stands he would have shyt on him too.:wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dude is a natural born a$$hole and has the talent to back it up.

Me and my brother way way back in the day... was 91. Dad dropped us off at Three Rivers Stadium to see the Buccos.

We were not no autograph hounds like other kids.. we just genuinly liked seeing the players. We got there hella early and we are hanging around trying to get a glimpse of Bobby Bonilla no homo.

Barry comes walking by! I was :gladbron: my lil brother calls his name and he looks at us like:patrice:. Then :yeshrug: and walks all the way over to us. We are geeked the fukk out!! He walks up to us.. smiles.. :jawalrus:and then before we can say anything he says no photos and no autographs with his face stone as fukk.:dame:

Then just walks off... my brother looks at me like :dwillhuh:. We didnt even ask him for a autograph or a picture... we just wanted to chop it up with him for a lil bit.:sadcam:

He ended up hitting two homers that game
:ehh:

I will never forget it cause he took the time to walk all the way over to us just to shyt on us.. then with zero fukks goes out and blasts two homers and got us a win. That a$$hole consistency. Cant even hate that dude. If the pope would have been in the stands he would have shyt on him too.:wow:
:dead: