Batman The Mixtape dropping soon

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I just barely started fukking with beats and beatmaking, this was a collaborative effort with several beatmakers I buddied up with along the way. I had all these ideas in my head and I finally Said "fukk it why not?" And went to work. I started off as a comic book artist so I had a very unique approach to how i wanted this to come together. I had in mind the whole thing being like a theme park ride and I always loved growing up being hyped about who was going to be on the new Batman soundtrack in anticipation of those flicks.

Shoutout to my coli brethren @ShaDynasty
for throwing me a couple pointers along the way

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Finally got around to listening to the ruff draft you sent. Seal sample is fire, fabev freestyle, high times, school shooters, words are weapons are the dopest beats. Nice tape.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Finally got around to listening to the ruff draft you sent. Seal sample is fire, fabev freestyle, high times, school shooters, words are weapons are the dopest beats. Nice tape.
I re edited and added some some tracks on the link I just posted. I wasn't going to post it but I thought why the hell not its a learning experience