Batman vs Captain America

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think you're looking too much into it. He got washed by Spider-Man in another video.

as he should, and even then, that fight went on too long

qwnsAPu.jpg

1rqtfJj.jpg

cap would leave him with his dignity. angry pete wouldnt

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Hasn't batman gotten the best of deathstroke, lady shiva and Bane. He's fought super soldiers b4

he's beaten Bane straight up kinda recently, he's beaten a depowered Deathstroke.

His only two wins over Shiva is when she was being mind controlled, and when Robin suckerpunched Shiva after Batman was down and about to be killed. Bats isn't on regular Shiva's level in any way, shape, form or fashion.

I don't know about this this new rebooted DC, but before the reboot Bats wasn't even in DC's top 5 hand to had. I think he was like 8th.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
he's beaten Bane straight up kinda recently, he's beaten a depowered Deathstroke.

His only two wins over Shiva is when she was being mind controlled, and when Robin suckerpunched Shiva after Batman was down and about to be killed. Bats isn't on regular Shiva's level in any way, shape, form or fashion.

I don't know about this this new rebooted DC, but before the reboot Bats wasn't even in DC's top 5 hand to had. I think he was like 8th.
I also forgot to mention Rahs Al Ghoul and Harleyquinn. They are two more villains that have been enhanced physically. Harley by Ivy and Rhas by the Lazerus, wrong spelling, pit.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I also forgot to mention Rahs Al Ghoul and Harleyquinn. They are two more villains that have been enhanced physically. Harley by Ivy and Rhas by the Lazerus, wrong spelling, pit.

Neither of them are all that skilled. R'as is skilled and got a ton of living experience, but he spends a lot of his time chilling.

Harley... well, it's harley.

It's not that Bats has a problem with fighting superpowered beings. It's just if that hand to hand skill level is too high he's gonna get washed.

best way I can break it down is no matter how skilled a fighter is, T'Challa still gotta nerf himself if they challenge. Otherwise that stat gap is too great.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The pit makes you insane and disoriented. So Rah's tends to be unbalanced.